
Lynn from Livi Lu Boutique has donated this ABSOLUTELY DARLING SKIRT!
This is a sweet and very hip Patchwork Skirt! This skirt will mix and match with many different colors. It's a combination of pinks, yellows, light blues and olive greens. It has an elastic waistband and a dropped waist panel. It's 100% cotton. This would look really cute with leggings or tights underneath!The size is a 2 if you want it long or a 3 if you want it a little shorter. The length is 15 1/2". I will customize the waistband with your measurement. I will pay the shipping.
Thank you so much Lynn for sharing your beautiful designs and for your heart for the children...
This Auction Item has ENDED.
Sheri is our winner with the high bid of $30.00 Thank you so much Lynn and Sheri for making a difference.



10 comments:
I'll give $10. Thanks!
Lisa
holladayfam at gmail dot com
$12.00.
Love it!
So cute..! She is looking adorable in her beautiful floral skirt.
i bid $15
jen
chinabound05@comcast.net
I'll bid 18 dollars..the skirt would be so cute on Lillie!
$20.
$25
OMG - I love it but it seems my girl is just getting to big :(
I'll bid 27 dollars.... it would look very cute on Lillie!
Andrea
I'll raise it to $30. Very cute skirt!
Post a Comment