

Amanda from the Starfish Foster Home has sent donations from China for the auction. I am praying they bring in a lot of money since she has invested Starfish money.
We have another beautiful 4piece outfit is truly a treasure. It is a Yunnan Minority Girl Outfit with lovely embroidery. Top, Pants, Vest, and Apron. Hannah wears a size 3T and it is a little small on her. So I would say it is a 2T and would work on a small 3T
What a lovely gift for your sweeting.... for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Chinese New Year , pictures or just because it would be beautiful on her....
Shipping charge of $5.00
We have another beautiful 4piece outfit is truly a treasure. It is a Yunnan Minority Girl Outfit with lovely embroidery. Top, Pants, Vest, and Apron. Hannah wears a size 3T and it is a little small on her. So I would say it is a 2T and would work on a small 3T
What a lovely gift for your sweeting.... for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Chinese New Year , pictures or just because it would be beautiful on her....
Shipping charge of $5.00
This Auction Item has ENDED
COOK TO CHINA is our winner with the high bid of$25.00
Thank you ladies so much!



3 comments:
Hmmm...don't know if a 2t will fit Ms. Em, but I'll start the bid at $15.00!
this will fit my daughter perfectly! I'll raise this to $20.
jhoppe123@aol.com
This would look great on my daughter. I'll raise this to $25.
Post a Comment