
Amanda from the Starfish Foster Home has sent donations from China for the auction. I am praying they bring in a lot of money since she has invested Starfish money.
This beautiful scroll has 1Corinthians 13:4-6 written on it in simplified Chinese.
Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy ; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;
It is truly lovely and would make a wonderful gift or treat yourself. Shipping charge of $5.00
Thank you so much Amanda
This auction item has ENDED
Megan is our winner with the high bid of $25.00
Thank you ladies so much!



5 comments:
I'll start the bidding at $10.
Beautiful. I'll go $15.
Jenny
Increase to $20.00
Increase to $20.00
I'll say $25
Post a Comment