

Amanda from the Starfish Foster Home sent this donation from China for the auction. Ginger was the high bidder when it was listed for the auction. She made her donation to help the babies and asked me to list it for auction again.
Beautiful 4 piece outfit is truly a treasure. It is a Yunnan Minority Girl Outfit with lovely embroidery. Top, Pants, Vest, and Apron. Hannah wears a size 3T and it is a little small on her. So I would say it is a 2T and would work on a small 3T
What a lovely gift for your sweeting.... for church, holidays, pictures or just because it would be beautiful on her....
Shipping charge of $5.00
Thank you so much Ginger for blessing the babies! You donated to Starfish and now you are donating back to the auction to bless the children again.
God bless you.
This auction has ended. Terri is our winner with the high bid of $10.00 Thank you so much for blessing the babies.



3 comments:
This is so beautiful, and although we are actually adopting from Taiwan, I think it would still be appropriate for our daughter. I'll start the bidding at $10.00!
Do you know what minority it is? My daughter is from Yunnan and I'd love to know if it is her minority outfit. It would not fit her but it would be great for a keepsake.
Hi Cheri,
I don't know. When Amanda sent it she labeled it just as Yunnan Minority Girl. Sorry I can't be more help.
Post a Comment