
Amanda from the Starfish Foster Home has sent donations from China for the auction. I am praying they bring in a lot of money since she has invested Starfish money.This is a Boy's Outfit. Beautiful shirt with Gold embroidered dragons, contrasting collar and cuffs. Matching boy's long shorts. I do not know what size it is. The tag inside says #20 My best guess is that it would fit a size 3-4T
Shipping charge of $5.00Thank you so much AmandaThis auction has ended.
Kim is our winner with the high bid of $15.00. Thank you so much Kim for donating an additional $10.00 to the babies at Starfish!



3 comments:
I'll start by bidding $15
I forgot to have follow-up comments emailed to me, so I'm posting again- sorry!
I need to follow this because I have a cutie boy who needs this for CNY next year :)
Kim
Third times the charm...I forgot AGAIN!
Ok, I checked the box before I even finished typing this...
Kim
Post a Comment