

Amanda from the Starfish Foster Home has sent donations from China for the auction. I am praying they bring in a lot of money since she has invested Starfish money.
This is a Boy's Outfit. Beautiful shirt with Chinese writing pattern, contrasting collar and cuffs. Matching boy's long shorts. I do not know what size it is.
The tag inside says XXL My best guess is that it would fit a size 7-8
Shipping charge of $5.00The tag inside says XXL My best guess is that it would fit a size 7-8
Thank you so much Amanda
This auction has ended. Verna is our winner with the high bid of $15.00. Thank you so much for blessing the babies.



2 comments:
I just can't stand seeing this cute little outfit sitting here with no bids, either. I'm thinking it might fit one of my sons, so I'll start the bidding at $10 for this one!
Put me down for $15. Will fit Noah for CNY 2010.
Post a Comment