Jennifer who has a cottage business Fly Away Home Clothing Boutique has donated this precious Panda Dress.
This is an exclusive that I have made just for fundraising—I only made three of these and two were sold to benefit Love Without boundaries. So this is the last dress, size 2T. 100% cotton with a combed cotton knit t-top, pink embroidered “panda cub” on the front, with pink grograin ribbon at waist and ties in back. Value is $35.
$4.85 to ship US priority mail
Thank you Jennifer for your wonderful donation. Thank you Olivia for modeling for us... you are just beautiful.... God Bless You.
this Auction Item has ENDED
Sandra is our winner with the high bid of $32.50 Thank you so very much Jennifer and Sandra for making a difference!



5 comments:
So cute, I will bid $20.00
Diann
It would fit my girl perfectly! $25.00!
I will take this up a notch to $30.00. Beautiful!!
Alyson LID 01/27/06
grandmarockton bids $32.50
e-mail is emeyer45@verizon.net
am I the winner?
Post a Comment