
Our Paula from Baby Journals has donated this adorable little dress set...
This is a beautiful brand new with tags corduroy and rosebuds dress. Size 3T. Perfect for fall. Made by Bonnie Jean, it has a separate collared long sleeve shirt underneath adorned with rosebuds all over. The dress is sage green and buttons up the back.
She will pay shipping
She will pay shipping
If you would like to visit PAULA'S blog you can send her an email requesting an invite to 1mob@sbcglobal.net
Thank you so much Paula..... what a treasure you are...
This Auction Item has ENDED
Sandra is our winner with the high bid of $32.50 Thank you so much Paula and Sandra for all you have done.



6 comments:
very cute--i will bid $20
love it.... I bid $22
i'll bid $25
jen
chinabound05@comcast.net
I'll bid $32.50 GR
Am I the winner?grandmarockton
if it hasn't ended yet, i will bid $35...
jen raff
chinabound05@comcast.net
Post a Comment