
Paula from the Baby Journals has donated another little number to make you drool.
Back by popular demand is this gorgeous multicolored knit sweater by Flapdoodles which is now paired with this flower power short sleeved top which is made by Periscope.The top ties in the back. Both can be worn together or separately. Both are brand new with tags. The sweater alone retails for $47. Size 5T
Paula will also pay for the shipping charge.
Thank you again and again and again Paula! I think you are swell!
This Auction Item had ENDED
Meredith TeaGarden is our winner with the high bid of $45.00
Thank you so much Paula and Meredith TeaGarden for your heart for the children.
Thank you sooooooooo much



9 comments:
I can't afford it, but it is darling! I bid $25.00
$30.00
I will bid 35.00.
$36.00
I really want this one :)!!
I'll go $40!!!
$42.
$44
Oh no! $45
Post a Comment