AUCTION RULES AND INFORMATION

If you would like to bid on an item:
*Please place your bid by leaving your Name, Email, and Bid Amount in the comments section of the item you are bidding on.
If you have an item you would like to donate:
*Please email me with a picture and s&h charge at jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com.
IF YOU WIN THE AUCTION:
*Please pay your high bid amount directly to Starfish Children's Services by clicking on the link on the sidebar. (Under GIFT INFORMATION please mark ON BEHALF OF and type in SURGERY FUND. *Please forward the receipt they email you to
jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com with your shipping address.
I will then email the person who has donated your item so they can get it mailed out to you. They will then be able to email you back if there is a Shipping charge with their address to send it to or how to pay them via PayPal.
Thank you all for helping to make a difference in the lives of these precious children. May God Bless You and May God Bless the Children...

DONATION Guidelines~

First and foremost... thank you to each lady who has so graciously given a donation or donations. From the bottom of my heart I thank you. What a blessing you are.
Donation Guidelines~ I am not able to accept any donation that is in any way related to Halloween, Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, etc.
I am a born again Christian and several years ago the Lord convicted my heart regarding these areas. Although not everyone shares in my convictions, Jesus has made me aware that they are Pagan and that they do not glorify God. This auction site ultimately belongs to Him, as do the precious children at Starfish Foster Home. So, as much as I appreciate these donations and I know they come from the love in your hearts. I am not able to accept them.
Thank you so much for your understanding and for your giving hearts for the children.
God Bless You,
Daleea

DISCLAIMER:

To whom it may concern; this Auction is in no way affiliated with the Starfish Foster Home. It is my personal blog. The thoughts, beliefs, etc. expressed on this blog are in no way affiliated with the Starfish Foster Home. I began this auction and this site as a means to raise money to help save the lives of these precious children that I love. However it is just that... a personal blog where the proceeds go to the charity of my choice~ Startfish Foster Home. I am in no way a part of their organization.
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SO FAR $8,767.00

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Auction Item # 94 GiGi God's Little Princess


Amy from Life with Lily has donated this DARLING little treasure....


Includes book by Shelia Walsh called, "God's Little Princess" Gigi, a little girl who just knew she was a princess-she had known it from birth! But where were the castle and royal jewels? With a little help from Mommy and Daddy, Gigi realizes that she is not just any princess-she is the daughter of the greatest King of all! Also includes the "God's Little Princess Devotional Bible", The perfect format for girls to learn about their destiny as a daughter of their King. A little pink leather purse and a little GiGi doll also!!!

Will let you know when I find out if there is a shipping charge.

Thank you so much Amy.... this is tooooooo sweet!
This Auction item has ENDED.
It was a cat fight... hehee but the winner is Angel with the high bid of $38.00
Thank you so much Amy and Angel!

15 comments:

Truly Blessed said...

Oh my goodness, this is darling!

$10.00

Paula said...

I'll bid $15

day by day said...

I will bid $20.00...very sweet!

Paula said...

I just gotta have this,
I'll bid $23

ellieshine said...

Too Cute :) I will bid $25

Paula said...

I'll bid $26

day by day said...

I'll bid $28.... and I hope that Paula lady does not notice. Just kidding....I love you, Paula!!!!

Paula said...

Love you too, Michelle. Sorry, but I'm going to bid $30

Jeff and Amy said...

Well I gotta say I Love you both, thanks for bidding:) I was terrified I would finally put something up and it would just sit there. LOL

day by day said...

Awww....thanks, Amy! I think this set is adorable!!

I will bid $32.....and ssshhhhh....don't tell Paula! : )

Paula said...

O.K. Michelle. I guess I'll let you have it. But, you have to promise to let me buy it from you when your girls outgrow it :)

Angel said...

I will bid $35-Too sweet! My little princess will love it!
Angel

Paula said...

I'll bid $36

Angel said...

I'll bid $38-
Angel

Paula said...

Congrats Angel! You got a really cute set.