

Mix and Match... have a ball.... Pillowcase dress with soft edged applique can be worn alone, with boutique ruffle pants, jeans.... get creative. Add a jacket, a sweater or long sleeve top and it will carry you through the seasons. With each washing your soft edged applique will fray a little more until it it reaches the stitching, giving you a sweet and sassy affect. Wear you boutique ruffle pants with a tank, a top, a sweater.... the list goes on and on.............. Have fun and get funky! Size 3T- 4T
shipping charge of $6.00
This Auction Item has ENDED
Jennifer is our winner with the high bid of $40.00
Thank you Jennifer.



2 comments:
I think Mia Hope would look fabulous in this dress and I'll put the matching pants on Lauren with a cute tee! Totally a tea party dress! I'll start the bidding at $30.
i like this! $40
Jennifer Hardin
Post a Comment