
Amanda from the Starfish Foster Home has sent donations from China for the auction. I am praying they bring in a lot of money since she has invested Starfish money. This beautiful scroll has Joshua 24:15 written on it in simplified Chinese. It is truly lovely and would make a wonderful gift or treat yourself. Shipping charge of $5.00
"And if it seems evil to you to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."
Joshua 24:15
Thank you so much Amanda
This Item has ENDED
Julie is our winner with the high bid of $40.00
God Bless You Ladies... thank you so much!



8 comments:
I will start bid $5
I'll bid $10
Thanks, Megan
I will increase the bid to $20.
$25
I bid $30.00.
$35
I bid $35.00
Please increase the bid to $40.
Post a Comment