

Amanda from the Starfish Foster Home has sent donations from China for the auction. I am praying they bring in a lot of money since she has invested Starfish money.
This beautiful 4piece outfit is truly a treasure. It is a Yunnan Minority Girl Outfit with lovely embroidery. Top, Pants, Vest, and Apron. Hannah wears a size 3T and it is a little small on her. So I would say it is a 2T and would work on a small 3T
What a lovely gift for your sweeting.... for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Chinese New Year , pictures or just because it would be beautiful on her....
Shipping charge of $5.00
This Item has ENDED
Michelle is our winner with the high bid of $10.00 She also donated an additional $10.00!!!! Thank you Michelle!
Thank you so much ladies...
God bless you.



2 comments:
Oh my! This is stunning. If it was Jhuang minority I'd bid on it.
~Lynn
Adorable. I'll bid $10 on it!
Michelle
Post a Comment