
Amanda from the Starfish Foster Home has sent donations from China for the auction. I am praying they bring in a lot of money since she has invested Starfish money.
This bag is truly lovely.... the pics don't do it justice! It measures approx. 6" x 9" and is quite roomy inside. It even has an outside pouch. You will love it! Would be a fun purse or an elegant evening bag.... or let your little one fill it full of precious treasures... Shipping charge of $3.00
Thank you so much Amanda
This bag is truly lovely.... the pics don't do it justice! It measures approx. 6" x 9" and is quite roomy inside. It even has an outside pouch. You will love it! Would be a fun purse or an elegant evening bag.... or let your little one fill it full of precious treasures... Shipping charge of $3.00
Thank you so much Amanda
This item has ended.
I am the winner with the high bid of $10.00... hehee



1 comment:
I will start the bid with $10.00
Post a Comment