Hello All,
Thank you to each of you who has participated in the auction, you have made a difference in a precious child's life! We still have a few more items left from Amanda (Starfish Home) that I will be listing over the next few days. Along with the couple of items that still do not have any bids on them. Things have really slowed down here and I am thankful that you all have kept us going. I know ultimately this auction, the work we are doing to help the babies is in Jesus' loving hands....
I do want to ask if any of you have something you would like to donate please email me. Our donations have come to a crawl and I would love for us to help these babies get their surgeries!
Thank you again for all you have done and please keep our Starfish Babies in your prayers.
God Bless You,
Daleea
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment