

This cute little outfit is from Colleen of The Miller Life.
This is an adorable and fun designer outfit that I purchased for our daughter while we were stationed in England. It is from a designer "Lizzie Shirt" in Cornwall England. Her work is precious. This is a two piece skirt (elastic waist) and shirt. Size 2-3 It has been worn, but is in very good condition. It looks really cute with little leggings too!
We will let you know the shipping cost as soon as we hear back from Colleen. A special thank you to April for helping me on the auction. We have gotten big enough that I really needed help! How exciting.
Thank you Colleen for this cute outfit all the way from England.
We will let you know the shipping cost as soon as we hear back from Colleen. A special thank you to April for helping me on the auction. We have gotten big enough that I really needed help! How exciting.
Thank you Colleen for this cute outfit all the way from England.
This Auction Item has ENDED
Cindy is our winner with the high bid of $50.00
Thank you so much Colleen and Cindy for caring.... for helping... for making a difference!



11 comments:
It's very cute! I will start the bidding at $15.00. How much is the shipping cost? Thank you,Cindy
Cindy,
I will cover the shipping cost!:)
Thanks, Colleen
I'll bid $17
I really like it, so I will bid $25.00 please. Thank you,Cindy
I'll bid $28.00!!
I will bid $30. Thank you, Cindy
Love this and it is perfect for the Northwest! I bid $35.
:) Jody
$40.00 ~ my Mia would look perfect in it :)
$45 Lily would love it
Lizzy is my new daughter's nick name (will be..). So cute!
$48.00
So cute! I will bid $50.00 please!
Thank you, Cindy
Post a Comment