April has once again given us one of her made with love Taggie Blankets.
It is just exquisite! Even if you don't have a little one in need of a little comfort to snuggle with. What a lovely boutique style gift to share with someone on their baby shower, or who is traveling to China or other far away places to bring their heart home.... The shipping will be $2.
Thank you so much April for making a difference..... Just lovely...
THIS Auction Item has ENDED
Dana is our winner with the high bid of $28.00
Thank you so much Dana and April for your heart for the children.



6 comments:
$15.00
20.00
$22.00
Such beautiful colors! I bid $25.
Jody
I'll bid $28
Dana Hamilton
hamiltda@hutchtel.net
I just noticed that you changed the description Daleea. You are way too sweet to me. Thanks for making them sound wonderful.
Post a Comment