
Desiree from Sewing for Gracie
has donated this darling dress and hair cover for the auction. She has a 4t ready but would is willing to make any size 1 to 6 for the person who wins. They would just have to wait if it is a different size. (no more than a few days for it to be made) They would be priority though and get theirs before her other customers. (a special thank you to your oh, so beautiful model)
You can visit Desiree at
www.sewingforgracie.blogspot.com
www.ourhappilyeverafterstory.blogspot.com
You can visit Desiree at
www.sewingforgracie.blogspot.com
www.ourhappilyeverafterstory.blogspot.com
Thank you so much Desiree for this precious donation.... thank you for making a difference.
This Auction Item has ENDED
Amy is our winner with the high bid of $32.00
Thank you so much Desiree and Amy for helping the children.



6 comments:
oooh...I am first...that just means I am setting the bar for the bidding war!
I'll say $25!
I loooove the fabric!! I'll bid $30.00!
Shipping is included in the US.
That is adorable!! $32.00
I can't believe I finally won something!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!
Congratulations Amy!!! I do need her address,please.
Post a Comment