
Colleen has done it again........................... ooooooooooooh it is just beautiful.... Thank you!
the outfit would be adorable with a jean jacket over the shirt. The pants are also cute under a dress. The outfit is a size 3t. The shirt is an Old Navy size 3 and I sewed on the applique to match the pants. I will pay shipping. Here is Miss Addison modeling. ("Oh what a beauty she is.")The headband is not included I believe Colleen is covering the shipping but will let you know when I find out for certain.
Thank you Colleen.... what a blessing you are to the children and thank you for sharing your beautiful talent and style with us...... God Bless You friend...
This Auction Item has ENDED.
Jody is our winner with the high bid of $60.00
Thank you so much Colleen and Jody for helping these precious children.



11 comments:
I will start the bidding at $20...it is so cute.
Yep shipping is covered : )
cute!!!! 25.00
Jennifer
Really cute!! $ 30.00
Alyson LID 01/27/06
$35.00 This is SO Cute.
This is simply beautiful! $40.00
Jody
$45!
Amy E
OMG - it is adorable but we have passed the 3t :-(
$50
Tiffany
$55
Kris
$60!
Jody
Post a Comment