
Debbie is at it again! For a limited time she is donating $100.00 of her photo session fee to the Starfish Babies if you book a session with her.... here is what she said...
My travel schedule - so here it is. I will be in Lansing, Michigan this next weekend and have one session already planned. I can take another (or maybe two) if anyone is interested. I am then coming home and heading to Hilton Head - and YES I can work in two or three sessions on the beach. I will be traveling to Williamsburg, VA the weekend of September 12th for a session - so since this is a working trip - I can available to work in some other sessions. I found out that last night that Amanda has two new babies at the Starfish Foster House - So if anyone wants to book a session - I will donate $100 of my fee to Daleea's - Just One Child Auction. Please e-mail for more information at pixelfairyprincess1@gmail.com
Thank you so much Debbie for your heart and your sacrifice for the children. And for being a constant source of inspiration to me with your beauty, your talent, your heart.
Debbie has already raised $200.00 in donations from her photoshoot for Starfish!



1 comment:
Love Debbie's work. I'm thrilled to say that I've already booked our family's photo shoot with her later this month!
Post a Comment