This precious outfit was donated by Diana at Red Thread Creations. She received the outfit from a secret pal, but unfortunately her daughter grew too quickly to wear it. She did wear the pants once, but the whole outfit is in new condition. The 3 piece outfit is 24 months and includes a embroidered denim hat (lined in the green dot fabric), embroidered denim capris with green dot trim, and cute embroidered white top. The embroidery says, 'follow me home to my flower patch' and has adorable bright pink ladybugs and flowers. The same ladybugs and flowers are on the hat and capris. Diana will pay for the shipping.
Thank you so much Diana for this too cute outfit!
This Auction Item has ENDED
Chelley is our winner with the high bid of $30.00
Thank you so much Diana and Chelley for blessing the children.



3 comments:
Okay.. I am starting bid at $10.00.. .I know I will get outbid..
But it is darling...
Love ladybugs...
I'll bid $20
30.00
Post a Comment