

Kelly from a Crystal Garden has donated this lovely bow~
Mulan Streamer Hair Bow. Here are two pictures, one with Connie's daughter Caitlyn wearing one of the bows and the other of the bow. The winner can customize the colors to any they wish from my color charts.
I will cover shipping so it will be FREE!
Kellywww.acrystalgarden.com ~ Where Bracelets and Bows and Pretty Things Grow!http://acrystalgarden.blogspot.com/ ~ A Crystal Garden's Blog
I will cover shipping so it will be FREE!
Kellywww.acrystalgarden.com ~ Where Bracelets and Bows and Pretty Things Grow!http://acrystalgarden.blogspot.com/ ~ A Crystal Garden's Blog
Thank you so much Kelly for this darling bow that is sure to make a little girl smile!
This Auction Item has ENDED
Lisa is our winner with the high bid of $12.00
Thank you so much Kelly and Lisa for blessing the children.



2 comments:
Joan Kerkvliet
jbcarrot@aol.com
$10.00
I'll bid $12.
Post a Comment