Amanda from the Starfish Foster Home has sent donations from China for the auction. I am praying they bring in a lot of money since she has invested Starfish money. This beautiful scroll has 1 Corinthians 13:4-6 written on it in simplified Chinese. It is truly lovely and would make a wonderful gift or treat yourself. Shipping charge of $5.00Love suffers long and is kind, love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but refoices in the truth;
1 Corinthians 13: 4-6
Thank you so much Amanda for the sacrifices you make each day to love, nurture, care and save the lives of these precious little ones... God bless you
This Auction Item has ENDED
Angel is our winner with the high bid of $60.00
Thank you so much ladies for blessing the babies.



10 comments:
I will start with $20 for this lovely item.
I'm bidding $30!
Please email me at angelchica@gmail.com if I win this item and let me know how to submit payment.
I'll bid $35.
Robin
$40!
$45
$50
$55
$60
You ladies are wonderful! What a blessing for the little ones...
Thank you.
Post a Comment