
Amanda from the Starfish Foster Home has sent donations from China for the auction. I am praying they bring in a lot of money since she has invested Starfish money. This is a beautiful, chic red suade handbag. It has 3 roomy compartments (one with a zipper) and a zippered pouch great for your keys, lip stick, etc. It is lined in a lovely floral print. Shipping charge of $5.00 This would be a great way to treat yourself or would be a lovely gift for someone special. The bid on this item starts at $25.00
God Bless You Amanda
This item has ENDED.
This item has ENDED.
Cinamon is our winner with the high bid of $30.00
Thank you so much ladies.



2 comments:
Beautiful
I'll bid 25.00
Joan.
I'm in for $30.
Glad I checked in on the auction today. Lots of new yummy items to bid on.
Hugs to you Daleea
Post a Comment