Amy has donated this darling Asian pillowcase dress.
It is very slightly used. It has so many different colors that it would match many tees/turtlenecks/whatever you wanted to put under it. My daughter wore a pink tee and pink footless tights and it was quite an eye-catcher! Many compliments received!
Length is about 17 inches from the top to the hem...maker called it a size 2t/3t.
Condition is basically the same as when I got it new.
Print shows pagodas, stylized writing, flowers, Asian motifs, dragon, etc. Back is the more red looking in the print and has a seam down the middle.
Amy will pay the shipping.
Length is about 17 inches from the top to the hem...maker called it a size 2t/3t.
Condition is basically the same as when I got it new.
Print shows pagodas, stylized writing, flowers, Asian motifs, dragon, etc. Back is the more red looking in the print and has a seam down the middle.
Amy will pay the shipping.
Thank you Amy for this sweet donation to help the babies...
This Item has ENDED
Lila's Mom is our winner with the high bid of $25.00
Thank you so much ladies... God bless you



9 comments:
What a cute dress! I will start the bidding at $10.
$12
Adorable!!$15
$18
I'm up to $20... Krista
$22
$24
Ok $25
Post a Comment