
Amanda from the Starfish Foster Home has sent donations from China for the auction. I am praying they bring in a lot of money since she has invested Starfish money.
This beautiful scroll has Mathtew 28:19-20 written on it in simplified Chinese.
Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, eve to the end of the age." Amen
It is truly lovely and would make a wonderful gift or treat yourself. Shipping charge of $5.00
thank you Amanda for this lovely donation.
This Item has Ended
Jeremy (my hubby) is our winner with the high bid of $20.00
Thank you honey for blessing the children.



2 comments:
I will start it out at $5.00
Thanks
sherylholle@msn.com
All right men,lets step up for the babies!!!
I'll go in for $20.00
Post a Comment