AUCTION RULES AND INFORMATION

If you would like to bid on an item:
*Please place your bid by leaving your Name, Email, and Bid Amount in the comments section of the item you are bidding on.
If you have an item you would like to donate:
*Please email me with a picture and s&h charge at jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com.
IF YOU WIN THE AUCTION:
*Please pay your high bid amount directly to Starfish Children's Services by clicking on the link on the sidebar. (Under GIFT INFORMATION please mark ON BEHALF OF and type in SURGERY FUND. *Please forward the receipt they email you to
jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com with your shipping address.
I will then email the person who has donated your item so they can get it mailed out to you. They will then be able to email you back if there is a Shipping charge with their address to send it to or how to pay them via PayPal.
Thank you all for helping to make a difference in the lives of these precious children. May God Bless You and May God Bless the Children...

DONATION Guidelines~

First and foremost... thank you to each lady who has so graciously given a donation or donations. From the bottom of my heart I thank you. What a blessing you are.
Donation Guidelines~ I am not able to accept any donation that is in any way related to Halloween, Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, etc.
I am a born again Christian and several years ago the Lord convicted my heart regarding these areas. Although not everyone shares in my convictions, Jesus has made me aware that they are Pagan and that they do not glorify God. This auction site ultimately belongs to Him, as do the precious children at Starfish Foster Home. So, as much as I appreciate these donations and I know they come from the love in your hearts. I am not able to accept them.
Thank you so much for your understanding and for your giving hearts for the children.
God Bless You,
Daleea

DISCLAIMER:

To whom it may concern; this Auction is in no way affiliated with the Starfish Foster Home. It is my personal blog. The thoughts, beliefs, etc. expressed on this blog are in no way affiliated with the Starfish Foster Home. I began this auction and this site as a means to raise money to help save the lives of these precious children that I love. However it is just that... a personal blog where the proceeds go to the charity of my choice~ Startfish Foster Home. I am in no way a part of their organization.
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SO FAR $8,767.00

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Auction Item # 61 Digital Picture Frame


Amber's family from When Two Elephants Fight, It is the Grass That Suffers has donated this wonderful digital picture frame. It is brand new in the box. If this reaches $100.00 or higher, Amber will pay the shipping, if not shipping will be $10.00 for priority shipping with delivery confirmation.
HP Brand 8" Digital Picture Frame will show off your shots and video files on a high-resolution display, no computer needed.
If you want to add music, it's no problem—the frame supports MP3 and other format audio files, and will play your songs through stereo speakers. It even comes with a remote control, which is especially handy for slide shows and videos.
Display a single picture, slide show or video
Use with most brands of memory cards: CompactFlash, Memory Stick Pro, MultiMediaCard, Secure Digital, and xD-Picture Card
Rotate the image to match the frame orientation
Store and display up to 149 2-megapixel images on the 128MB internal memory
Transfer photos to USB thumb drives via the USB 2.0 port
Use the clock and calendar options tailored for home and office use
Specifications
Aspect ratio: 4:3
Resolution: 800 x 600
Contrast ratio: 400:1
Brightness: 220 cd/m²
External power adapter: +9V, 1.5A
Internal memory: up to 149 2-megapixel images (128MB)
Video file formats: Motion JPEG (.avi and .mov)
Photo file formats: JPEG
Audio file formats: MP3
What's in the box?
• Digital frame
• Two interchangeable frames
• Adapter
• Remote control
• User manual
• Quick start guide
• Warranty document
Award-winning support
Use our Web interface to troubleshoot a problem
Download software and drivers
RETAILS FOR $179.99
WOW! Thank you so much Amber for helping save a child's life! We are almost there!!!!!
This Auction Item has ENDED
Cindy is our winner with the high bid of $100.00
Thank you so much Cindy and Amber for your wonderful donations!

3 comments:

Dakota3 said...

I would like to start the bidding with $50.00 please. Thank you,
Dakota3

Joan said...

Hi, I would like to bid $60.00

Joan Kerkvliet
jbcarrot@aol.com

Dakota3 said...

I would like to bid $100.00 please.
Thank you! Dakota3