This is yet another donation from sweet Connie at Mommy24Treasures. It is a New Lady Peep design made of darling fabrics that whisper of the East..... the little China girl mock apron is trimed in antique lace. This one was made special for some of our older princesses. It is a size 4T. Although it is difficult to tell because my model is a 2-3T. So, depending on her size I would venture to say it could be worn from a 3-5T. It has an elastic band in the back so there is plenty of room to grow. I can be worn from mid calf link to above the knee... and it would be perfect with a sweet little tank top undershirt. Oh, and little rain boots.... oh, I can just see the pics now.... Shipping charge of $3.00
Thank you so much Connie for your beautiful donation. You have made a difference for a precious child...... God Bless You friend.
This Auction Item has ENDED
Sharie is our winner with the high bid of $35.00 PLUS Sharie's company is matching her bid! So the total donation for this item is $70.00 Wooohooo!Thank you so much Connie and Sharie for making a difference in a hurting child's life... Sharie I can't wait to see your beautiful Amelia wearing her designer skirt! We want a pic for the sidebar please




4 comments:
I'll start the bidding at $25:)
$30.00, just precious. :)
I'll go $35.
The skirt is GORGEOUS. It came yesterday. It's a little big in the waist, so Grandma is going to take it in and then we'll send you a photo. Amelia LOVES it! My mom couldn't stop commenting on how well it's made. Kudos to you. Amelia loved the little Puca note from Hannah. She calls it her 'map'
Sharie
Post a Comment