AUCTION RULES AND INFORMATION

If you would like to bid on an item:
*Please place your bid by leaving your Name, Email, and Bid Amount in the comments section of the item you are bidding on.
If you have an item you would like to donate:
*Please email me with a picture and s&h charge at jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com.
IF YOU WIN THE AUCTION:
*Please pay your high bid amount directly to Starfish Children's Services by clicking on the link on the sidebar. (Under GIFT INFORMATION please mark ON BEHALF OF and type in SURGERY FUND. *Please forward the receipt they email you to
jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com with your shipping address.
I will then email the person who has donated your item so they can get it mailed out to you. They will then be able to email you back if there is a Shipping charge with their address to send it to or how to pay them via PayPal.
Thank you all for helping to make a difference in the lives of these precious children. May God Bless You and May God Bless the Children...

DONATION Guidelines~

First and foremost... thank you to each lady who has so graciously given a donation or donations. From the bottom of my heart I thank you. What a blessing you are.
Donation Guidelines~ I am not able to accept any donation that is in any way related to Halloween, Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, etc.
I am a born again Christian and several years ago the Lord convicted my heart regarding these areas. Although not everyone shares in my convictions, Jesus has made me aware that they are Pagan and that they do not glorify God. This auction site ultimately belongs to Him, as do the precious children at Starfish Foster Home. So, as much as I appreciate these donations and I know they come from the love in your hearts. I am not able to accept them.
Thank you so much for your understanding and for your giving hearts for the children.
God Bless You,
Daleea

DISCLAIMER:

To whom it may concern; this Auction is in no way affiliated with the Starfish Foster Home. It is my personal blog. The thoughts, beliefs, etc. expressed on this blog are in no way affiliated with the Starfish Foster Home. I began this auction and this site as a means to raise money to help save the lives of these precious children that I love. However it is just that... a personal blog where the proceeds go to the charity of my choice~ Startfish Foster Home. I am in no way a part of their organization.
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SO FAR $8,767.00

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Auction Item # 69 Monkey Business Apron

Photobucket




Colleen from The NutHouse has donated this adorable apron that she designed.....
"I KNOW!" How darling! Look at that cupcake and those sweet little monkeys.

This is what she wrote...
In the pictures it looks like the ribbon is not even on both sides but one side is velcro and Addison had pushed the ribbon up a bit...I assure you the ribbon is even : ) The apron is cherry fabric on the back side. It fits my daughter also age 5. The ties are of cherry ribbon and I use Fray check on the ends and any where else that it might be needed.
I will pay for shipping so all proceeds will directly to starfish : ) Even if you get a few dollars for the fund I thought it's at least something : )
Beautiful Addison is 3 so we know it fits at least 3-5T Now, I know all of you are ooohing and awwwwing over this dreamy apron like I am so lets help the children and...... lets let Colleen know how incredibly talented she is! I just love that cupcake!
Thank you soooooooooooooo much Colleen! I told you that you were an answer to prayer.

A special thank you to the breathtaking, absolutely darling, Addison for her lovely modling.
This Auction Item has ENDED
Cindy is our winner with the high bid of $36.00
Thank you so much Colleen and Cindy for your heart for the children...

12 comments:

Dakota3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dakota3 said...

It's very cute! I will bid $20.00.
Thank you, Dakota3

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Too cute~ I go $22

Dakota3 said...

My bid is $25.00. Thanks, Dakota3

cmorton said...

This is SOOOO CUTE!!!! I will bid $30.00.

Dakota3 said...

My bid is $31.00. Dakota3

Nicole said...

Precious! I'll bid $32.00 Nicole

cmorton said...

I want it sooo much. I will bid $33.00

Anonymous said...

I have 2 little girls, 2 and 3. I would love to bid on this if I can get two aprons. Can you email me at ejmann35 at earthlink dot net to tell me if it's possible?

Family4Liv said...

Love It...I would like to bid 35.00

Dakota3 said...

I'll bid $36.00. Thanks, Dakota3

Dakota3 said...

The apron is so cute!
Thank you, Cindy