AUCTION RULES AND INFORMATION

If you would like to bid on an item:
*Please place your bid by leaving your Name, Email, and Bid Amount in the comments section of the item you are bidding on.
If you have an item you would like to donate:
*Please email me with a picture and s&h charge at jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com.
IF YOU WIN THE AUCTION:
*Please pay your high bid amount directly to Starfish Children's Services by clicking on the link on the sidebar. (Under GIFT INFORMATION please mark ON BEHALF OF and type in SURGERY FUND. *Please forward the receipt they email you to
jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com with your shipping address.
I will then email the person who has donated your item so they can get it mailed out to you. They will then be able to email you back if there is a Shipping charge with their address to send it to or how to pay them via PayPal.
Thank you all for helping to make a difference in the lives of these precious children. May God Bless You and May God Bless the Children...

DONATION Guidelines~

First and foremost... thank you to each lady who has so graciously given a donation or donations. From the bottom of my heart I thank you. What a blessing you are.
Donation Guidelines~ I am not able to accept any donation that is in any way related to Halloween, Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, etc.
I am a born again Christian and several years ago the Lord convicted my heart regarding these areas. Although not everyone shares in my convictions, Jesus has made me aware that they are Pagan and that they do not glorify God. This auction site ultimately belongs to Him, as do the precious children at Starfish Foster Home. So, as much as I appreciate these donations and I know they come from the love in your hearts. I am not able to accept them.
Thank you so much for your understanding and for your giving hearts for the children.
God Bless You,
Daleea

DISCLAIMER:

To whom it may concern; this Auction is in no way affiliated with the Starfish Foster Home. It is my personal blog. The thoughts, beliefs, etc. expressed on this blog are in no way affiliated with the Starfish Foster Home. I began this auction and this site as a means to raise money to help save the lives of these precious children that I love. However it is just that... a personal blog where the proceeds go to the charity of my choice~ Startfish Foster Home. I am in no way a part of their organization.
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SO FAR $8,767.00

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Auction Item #62 3 Christian Fiction Books

Lynn from Somewhere in the Sun has donated this set of 3 wonderful books by a few of her favorite authors for your summer reading enjoyment.
Here is a note from Lynn; I have read each one but they are in excellent condition. I will pay the shipping within the U.S.
The first 3 are Christian fiction. Where My Heart Belongs by Tracie Peterson is a lovely story about family and forgiveness. Miracles by Terri Blackstock includes two complete novels: The Listener and The Gifted. Both are inspirational and great Summer reads. Susan Meissner is one of my very favorite authors. Her book, A Seahorse in the Thames is wonderful!
Thank you so much Lynn for your wonderful donations and for making a difference in a child's life. God Bless You
This Auction Item has ENDED
Cindy is our winner with the high bid of $20.00
Thank you so much Cindy and Lynn for making a difference in a little child's life!

3 comments:

Dakota3 said...

I would like to bid $12.00 please. Thank you, Dakota3

Paula said...

I'll bid $17

Dakota3 said...

Sorry Paula, I would like to bid $20.00. Thank you, Dakota3