AUCTION RULES AND INFORMATION

If you would like to bid on an item:
*Please place your bid by leaving your Name, Email, and Bid Amount in the comments section of the item you are bidding on.
If you have an item you would like to donate:
*Please email me with a picture and s&h charge at jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com.
IF YOU WIN THE AUCTION:
*Please pay your high bid amount directly to Starfish Children's Services by clicking on the link on the sidebar. (Under GIFT INFORMATION please mark ON BEHALF OF and type in SURGERY FUND. *Please forward the receipt they email you to
jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com with your shipping address.
I will then email the person who has donated your item so they can get it mailed out to you. They will then be able to email you back if there is a Shipping charge with their address to send it to or how to pay them via PayPal.
Thank you all for helping to make a difference in the lives of these precious children. May God Bless You and May God Bless the Children...

DONATION Guidelines~

First and foremost... thank you to each lady who has so graciously given a donation or donations. From the bottom of my heart I thank you. What a blessing you are.
Donation Guidelines~ I am not able to accept any donation that is in any way related to Halloween, Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, etc.
I am a born again Christian and several years ago the Lord convicted my heart regarding these areas. Although not everyone shares in my convictions, Jesus has made me aware that they are Pagan and that they do not glorify God. This auction site ultimately belongs to Him, as do the precious children at Starfish Foster Home. So, as much as I appreciate these donations and I know they come from the love in your hearts. I am not able to accept them.
Thank you so much for your understanding and for your giving hearts for the children.
God Bless You,
Daleea

DISCLAIMER:

To whom it may concern; this Auction is in no way affiliated with the Starfish Foster Home. It is my personal blog. The thoughts, beliefs, etc. expressed on this blog are in no way affiliated with the Starfish Foster Home. I began this auction and this site as a means to raise money to help save the lives of these precious children that I love. However it is just that... a personal blog where the proceeds go to the charity of my choice~ Startfish Foster Home. I am in no way a part of their organization.
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SO FAR $8,767.00

Monday, April 28, 2008

Announcement and thank you.....

Hello everyone.... I wanted to let you know that since the auction is going so well I will be moving the end date up on some of the auctions.... you all have been wonderful! With getting the word out, bidding, and the donations are pouring in...... I am just in awe of what we can accomplish when we open our hearts and come together.
Each thing that we do as we reach out to help a little child has a ripple effect.... first we are blessed because we have done something to help someone else... especially a child who is hurting and in need. They are blessed because they receive some of the help that is needed to save their life and when they are older it will surely comfort them to know that people care, that they are loved. It breaks my heart to think that for some of these precious children this might be the only true show of love they will ever know... So once again I say thank you friends.... thank you.
Also, even though the donations go directly to the Starfish foster home foundation through Amanda's love and care of these little ones word is getting out and now she is having orphanages contacting her asking for her help in raising the funds for the surgeries to save these precious children's lives..... in that there is such a blessing... not only will they be helped but people, including the government will be able to see our heart for China and her people.... perhaps more opportunities to help will open up, perhaps more children will find their way home to their families, perhaps even in a quicker time frame.... We can hope, we can pray and we can continue... to make a difference, One Child At A Time....
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.... I would say we are off to a very exciting start!
I also want to say a special thank you and acknowledge all of the help and support from our Kimberley at Seventh Diamond........ This wouldn't be happening without her. She has gotten the word out through her blog that we all visit! She has sent out emails asking for donations and for people to come and visit the auction... she is the one who brought this select group of children to the forefront and put their little faces on her blog asking for us to help them.... Kimberley, your heart inspires me... your kindness and selflessness humbles me... your friendship blesses me...
Thank you, and may God bless you....
Please continue to spread the word...... I hope it grows and grows and lives are changed.... I know mine is changing already and I pray that many children's lives will be changed for the better too.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Did you get my email about my donation?

redmaryjanes said...

I would like to leave a comment for everyone who has jumped in to support this fundraiser.
I really didn't know if this was going to take off because we all were just coming off of the very successful Supply Raiser for Starfish. When I put Verna's graphic for the Supply Raiser on my blog, I thought that maybe 15 families would send donations. Over 45 families participated. The outpouring of love and compassion was overwhelming.
Then I saw on Amanda's blog that these babies needed surgery and again, I felt that push in my heart to do something. So, I went to Verna and she designed all of these wonderful graphics and links. We put them on our blogs and this fundraiser just took right off.
To be honest, I am just amazed that after donating so much in the Supplyraiser, everyone was willing to rise up again and donate for these surgeries.
THE TRUE BEAUTY IN THIS IS NOT IN THE ORGANIZING OF THESE EVENTS. THE TRUE BEAUTY IS IN THE FACT THAT NONE OF YOU LOOK AWAY. NONE OF YOU SEE THE NEED AND THINK SOMEONE ELSE WILL MAKE IT RIGHT. YOU DECIDE THAT YOU WILL HELP TO MAKE IT RIGHT AND YOU DO.
And that is what has changed me so much as a person in this adoption journey. I have never seen such compassion in my life. Thank you Verna for never saying no when I come to you with another idea that needs graphics, thank you to every person who displays them on their blogs to get the word out. Thank you to Daleea who made this gorgeous auction blog (I am having a blast with it), thank you to everyone who is donating.