AUCTION RULES AND INFORMATION

If you would like to bid on an item:
*Please place your bid by leaving your Name, Email, and Bid Amount in the comments section of the item you are bidding on.
If you have an item you would like to donate:
*Please email me with a picture and s&h charge at jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com.
IF YOU WIN THE AUCTION:
*Please pay your high bid amount directly to Starfish Children's Services by clicking on the link on the sidebar. (Under GIFT INFORMATION please mark ON BEHALF OF and type in SURGERY FUND. *Please forward the receipt they email you to
jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com with your shipping address.
I will then email the person who has donated your item so they can get it mailed out to you. They will then be able to email you back if there is a Shipping charge with their address to send it to or how to pay them via PayPal.
Thank you all for helping to make a difference in the lives of these precious children. May God Bless You and May God Bless the Children...

DONATION Guidelines~

First and foremost... thank you to each lady who has so graciously given a donation or donations. From the bottom of my heart I thank you. What a blessing you are.
Donation Guidelines~ I am not able to accept any donation that is in any way related to Halloween, Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, etc.
I am a born again Christian and several years ago the Lord convicted my heart regarding these areas. Although not everyone shares in my convictions, Jesus has made me aware that they are Pagan and that they do not glorify God. This auction site ultimately belongs to Him, as do the precious children at Starfish Foster Home. So, as much as I appreciate these donations and I know they come from the love in your hearts. I am not able to accept them.
Thank you so much for your understanding and for your giving hearts for the children.
God Bless You,
Daleea

DISCLAIMER:

To whom it may concern; this Auction is in no way affiliated with the Starfish Foster Home. It is my personal blog. The thoughts, beliefs, etc. expressed on this blog are in no way affiliated with the Starfish Foster Home. I began this auction and this site as a means to raise money to help save the lives of these precious children that I love. However it is just that... a personal blog where the proceeds go to the charity of my choice~ Startfish Foster Home. I am in no way a part of their organization.
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SO FAR $8,767.00

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Auction Item # 9 China Beauties Barrettes

Prepare to fall in love with these little China Beauties Barrettes! They are just too sweet!
I bought Peep a pair of each yesterday when we were in Hilton Head. Put one in this morning and knew we needed them for the auction to help the babies and to bring a smile to someones little princess's face. So.... we ended up going back to Hilton Head again this afternoon and I bought another pair. They are made of some kind of rubber material and they are absolutely darling in my little empress' hair.... I know you will love them.
I also just want to say that you all are going to make me cry......... Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. Your generosity... your kindness... your witty banter... your open hearts and checkbooks are such a blessing.... We are making a difference for these precious children and I am certain that Jesus will take whatever we raise and use it in a mighty way!
Thank you my friends and may God Bless You and may God Bless the Children...

This item HAS ENDED
Lea with a high bid of $25.00 is our winner
Thank you Lea for your most generous giving for these precious babies.
God Bless you

4 comments:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Oh my goodnes...these barrettes are SO cute and like nothing I've seen!!! I will start the bid at $10. Daleea ...thank YOU for all of your time and energy in holding such a fun auction. These ladies are great...they've been making me cry for 4 months! Their love, patience, and generosity is nothing less than "overwhelming"! :)

Kim said...

I will make it $15.00

Gail said...

Hmmm, I think those barrettes would be pretty cute in Grace's hair...I will bid $20.00. Gailby123@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I bid $25.00!

Lea