
I will be posting items for the auction soon. But to get us started this is for a raffle.
The winner will get a blog makeover by me (for Isabella Blog Designs).
I am asking for a donation of $5.00 to be entered into the drawing.
The drawing will take place on May 15th.
To see my work, click on the picture above.
To enter the drawing please: Click the starfish link on the sidebar to donate.
Leave your name and email address in the comments.
Thank you to Noemi, Jennifer, and Kelly for purchasing 8 raffel tickets for the Blog Design Makeover for a total donation of $40.00 to go towards a surgery.
and the Winner is....... Jennifer
I can't wait to get started on your new look! Thank you ladies for your giving hearts and for the honor of you wanting me to do your blogs.
God Bless You
and the Winner is....... Jennifer
I can't wait to get started on your new look! Thank you ladies for your giving hearts and for the honor of you wanting me to do your blogs.
God Bless You



7 comments:
This is a great idea. Beautiful blog too!
Isn't RMJ the best to rally this up? I just made my donation. My email address is noemifort1973@yahoo.com. I hopefully plan on donating with everyone that is doing a fundraiser for the Starfish Children. We can really make a difference!
Daleea,
This is absolutely gorgeous!
Oh my word, my heart just stopped when I saw it.
Please let me know how I can help with the raffle.
Daleea,
Cna you give me some idea of the sort of things you are looking for?
Kim
Hi Kim,
Thank you so much! Anything new or used that you think someone might want to bid on would be great!
Thank you for helping the little ones.
God Bless
Sign me up twice!!! I just made my donation. My email is doug922@bellsouth.net.
I hope I win!!
Put me down for TWO entries (hey, take pity on the most boring blogger in the whole world, I not only want this, I NEED it!)
TB journeytokatie@comcast.net
Post a Comment