AUCTION RULES AND INFORMATION

If you would like to bid on an item:
*Please place your bid by leaving your Name, Email, and Bid Amount in the comments section of the item you are bidding on.
If you have an item you would like to donate:
*Please email me with a picture and s&h charge at jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com.
IF YOU WIN THE AUCTION:
*Please pay your high bid amount directly to Starfish Children's Services by clicking on the link on the sidebar. (Under GIFT INFORMATION please mark ON BEHALF OF and type in SURGERY FUND. *Please forward the receipt they email you to
jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com with your shipping address.
I will then email the person who has donated your item so they can get it mailed out to you. They will then be able to email you back if there is a Shipping charge with their address to send it to or how to pay them via PayPal.
Thank you all for helping to make a difference in the lives of these precious children. May God Bless You and May God Bless the Children...

DONATION Guidelines~

First and foremost... thank you to each lady who has so graciously given a donation or donations. From the bottom of my heart I thank you. What a blessing you are.
Donation Guidelines~ I am not able to accept any donation that is in any way related to Halloween, Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, etc.
I am a born again Christian and several years ago the Lord convicted my heart regarding these areas. Although not everyone shares in my convictions, Jesus has made me aware that they are Pagan and that they do not glorify God. This auction site ultimately belongs to Him, as do the precious children at Starfish Foster Home. So, as much as I appreciate these donations and I know they come from the love in your hearts. I am not able to accept them.
Thank you so much for your understanding and for your giving hearts for the children.
God Bless You,
Daleea

DISCLAIMER:

To whom it may concern; this Auction is in no way affiliated with the Starfish Foster Home. It is my personal blog. The thoughts, beliefs, etc. expressed on this blog are in no way affiliated with the Starfish Foster Home. I began this auction and this site as a means to raise money to help save the lives of these precious children that I love. However it is just that... a personal blog where the proceeds go to the charity of my choice~ Startfish Foster Home. I am in no way a part of their organization.
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SO FAR $8,767.00

Monday, April 28, 2008

Auction Item # 11A Hand Crocheted Baby Blanket

has also donated this beautiful baby blanket that she crocheted.
(This is what she said about the blanket and the sweater set)
"This is a baby blanket that I crocheted during our wait for Chloe. I also crocheted about 5 others, so that's why this one was never used. It was waiting to be donated to the Starfish auction, too! (It's a small baby blanket, great for keeping your little one warm while you're carrying her around!)arm! Clearly, they were meant for this cause!)"
What a gift from the heart.... hour upon hour of love has been crocheted into this beautiful baby blanket..... What a gift....
Now! Might I just add..... for those of you waiting to travel... since this is a smaller blanket it would be perfect to take to China.... even on a warm day your little one needs to be covered up or the older ladies will scold you. lol It does happen though..... something to think about..... something to bid on......
Thank you, thank you, thank you Kelley
Enjoy!
Kelley is also covering the Shipping on this item.
This Auction Item has ENDED
Robin is the winner with the high bid of $12.00, she donated an additonal $3.00
Thank you so much Robin and Kelley.... I just can't begin to tell you how dear each of you are to me for your generous and loving hearts....
THANK YOU!

4 comments:

Kelley said...

No shipping and handling...that's on me!

Truly Blessed said...

$10

(I don't need another one, but I could leave it at Elizabeth's SWI -- I'm sure they'd love a handmade blanket!)

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Since my mom is no longer here to make Mia a blanket like she has done for all my other children...I think this would be perfect from my special neighbor Kelley! :) I bid $12

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Woohoo! I'm a big spender...huh? ;) Since Kelley lives near me I will pickup this beautiful blanket from her personally! :)