
Oh, My Gosh! This DARLING outfit was designed and made by our very own
Miss Meredith Teagarden at A Mother Singing.
What a treasure this is..... I am drooling......
Ok, ladies..... I am fully anticipating a bidding war over this one of a kind ensemble...
Not only will you have the cutest outfit ever... but you are helping save a precious child's life.....
I Knew this one of a kind designer original would be a big hit! A S&H Charge of $3.00 will be added to the high bid. I apologize for the brief interruption in the bidding war........ ok, ladies..... commence!
(This auction item HAS ENDED)
Looks like she made it.............. (if I wasn't so tired I would put Barry Mannilow singing Looks Like We Made It in honor of our winner....
It got down and dirty but our high bidder is.........
Kim with a $65.00 High bid.... (she was even bidding against herself in the end... hehee)
Thank you, thank you, thank you, to Kim and Meredith for your hearts for the children.
God Bless You






29 comments:
I bid $30.00
I bid $35.00
I bid $36.00
$37.00
Okay... I want this for Isabella.. Game ON....LOL..
$38.00...
Yada yada...bring it on.
$39.00 You know I love you Kim, but this is too cute!
Okay... $40.00...
Love ya too girly..
$42.00
I'm lovin this....
$44.00..
Love ya girly..
I'm having fun just watching you gals! :)
$45.00, if you really loved me...you'd go bid on the Kimberley dress.... : ) Big Smooch!!
$46.00~ I do really love ya... and I all ready have the Kimberley dress....
HUGS..
I'll bid $50.
Hugs to you both!!!
I know you are at work now Kim because I talked with you this morning. So, I'm sneaking in and bidding $47.00
I'm going to take a chance that this will fit Elizabeth -- she'll wear it on her adoption day...
$48.00
Kelly
Oh man, $50 was my limit. Nancy, you outbid me out girl : )
Okay... I want Isabella to wear this
$51.00
DON'T tell my husband -- I'm upping my bid to $53
Shhhhhh!
$55.00!
Lea
No ... I am at $54.00..
Isabella is telling me she would LOVE to wear this when she is in her mommy's arms...
Okay... $60.00
I am going to bid $65.00..
I want this SOOOOO BAD..
Isabella is going to look darling in this..
What time does the auction end?
Okay... can we end the auction before I have to leave...I want this...LOL..
I have 1 hour left before leaving..
Well I am sad to say but I am going to our first FCC-AZ Waiting Family Event.. and i put my bid in but I will not be able to challange anyone because we are leaving..
I hope I am the winning bid..
Happy Bidding..
If not.. Maybe I can have one made for me...
For the right priced...HUH..
Have a GREAT Evening..
I am sooo excited..
HUGS
Congratulations Kim!!! I was hoping you would win! :)
I am sooo HAPPY..
I even have a Bow that will match this outfit.. got it in the BOW SWAP... meant to be...
THANK YOU..
Kim is one cra-Z chica!! LOL!
Congrats on your win!
Post a Comment