
(This is a sample of her work.... I can't wait to see some of the pages of the actual book)
Debbie at Pixel Fairy Princess
It is an ABC Toddler book that tells the story of their journey, it begins with A is for Adoption. I can produce a 7x7 hardcover book for a donation of $200, of which Starfish will receive a $100 donation, and a 12X12 leather hardcover book for $285, and Starfish will receive a $150 donation. I will do 10 books and each book will be semi-customized to the child - the parent will have to send me images - I will retouch and add, apply artistic styles to to go with the pages. Families will also receive a DVD of their book set to music. My style can be seen by viewing my blog. I wish that I could donate the entire amount - but I have to buy commercial licenses for my materials and cover the cost of postage and the books.--
If you want to order one of these original books. Please leave a comment with the size of book you want. 7x7 - make a $100.00 donation to Starfish,email me the receipt and I will forward your info to Debbie so she can contact you to receive the final payment and to get what she needs to create your special book. For a 12x12- the same only please donate $150.00
Thank you Debbie for this priceless treasure and for your heart and your sacrifice to help the children.
Donations raised so far... $150.00



1 comment:
We will buy the 12x12 leather hardcover book. Thanks Debbie for doing this! Dakota3 aka Cindy
Post a Comment