Lynn from Somewhere in the Sun has donated this set wonderful books by some of her favorite authors for your summer reading enjoyment.Here is a note from Lynn; I have read each one but they are in excellent condition. I will pay the shipping within the U.S.
These two books are for personal growth. Seven Life Principles for Every Woman is written by Sharon Jaynes and Lysa Terkeurst. It's a great tool for helping to renew your relationship with Christ and others in your life. Last but not least is Captivating, Unveiling the mystery of a Woman's Soul by John & Stasi Eldredge. This book is powerful! You will weep and you will laugh and you will change.
Thank you so much Lynn for your heart for the children and for your wonderful donations..... oh how I love to read! Happy Bidding Ladies.... treat yourself to something good!
This Auction Item has ENDED
This Auction Item has ENDED
Amy is our winner with the high bid of $15.00
Thank you so much Lynn and Amy for your wonderful donations.



2 comments:
I will start the bid with $10.00
I will bid $15.00 they sounds wonderful!!!!!!
Post a Comment