AUCTION RULES AND INFORMATION

If you would like to bid on an item:
*Please place your bid by leaving your Name, Email, and Bid Amount in the comments section of the item you are bidding on.
If you have an item you would like to donate:
*Please email me with a picture and s&h charge at jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com.
IF YOU WIN THE AUCTION:
*Please pay your high bid amount directly to Starfish Children's Services by clicking on the link on the sidebar. (Under GIFT INFORMATION please mark ON BEHALF OF and type in SURGERY FUND. *Please forward the receipt they email you to
jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com with your shipping address.
I will then email the person who has donated your item so they can get it mailed out to you. They will then be able to email you back if there is a Shipping charge with their address to send it to or how to pay them via PayPal.
Thank you all for helping to make a difference in the lives of these precious children. May God Bless You and May God Bless the Children...

DONATION Guidelines~

First and foremost... thank you to each lady who has so graciously given a donation or donations. From the bottom of my heart I thank you. What a blessing you are.
Donation Guidelines~ I am not able to accept any donation that is in any way related to Halloween, Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, etc.
I am a born again Christian and several years ago the Lord convicted my heart regarding these areas. Although not everyone shares in my convictions, Jesus has made me aware that they are Pagan and that they do not glorify God. This auction site ultimately belongs to Him, as do the precious children at Starfish Foster Home. So, as much as I appreciate these donations and I know they come from the love in your hearts. I am not able to accept them.
Thank you so much for your understanding and for your giving hearts for the children.
God Bless You,
Daleea

DISCLAIMER:

To whom it may concern; this Auction is in no way affiliated with the Starfish Foster Home. It is my personal blog. The thoughts, beliefs, etc. expressed on this blog are in no way affiliated with the Starfish Foster Home. I began this auction and this site as a means to raise money to help save the lives of these precious children that I love. However it is just that... a personal blog where the proceeds go to the charity of my choice~ Startfish Foster Home. I am in no way a part of their organization.
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SO FAR $8,767.00

Monday, April 28, 2008

Auction Item # 10 Mei Mei Doll



Gail at Aging With Grace has so graciously donated this beautiful, precious Mei Mei Doll from
A Gift From China in Guangzhou
She is a brand new "Mei-Mei" doll and is hand knit by local women in Shaanxi Province. The doll is about 13 inches in length and has yarn braided hair tied with a red ribbon. She's dressed in a cotton floral red and white print traditional Chinese jacket and pants. Gail's 5 yr. old daughter has one very similar to this one and just loves it. Gail is paying for the shipping to whomever wins the auction.
I just wanted to add that this doll already has a legacy of love.... Giving hearts hand craft most of the items in the store A Gift From China.... the proceeds go to help the orphans in China...
Then Gail must have bought this beautiful little doll while she was in Guangzhou and for those of us that have already been there know how precious each little treasure you find for your little one and bring home is.... the fact that she is donating this sweet doll to bring a smile to another little one's face and to help a little one in China to get their surgery........ yes, a legacy of love...
I am once again humbled by the hearts of those I am meeting in BloggerVille....
Thank you Gail....
This Auction Item has ENDED
Thank you AGAIN to the Belle of the Ball LEA with her high bid of $40.00. Lea seems to be the one to beat with her monopoly of won auction items.... "Lea, are you rich, or do you just have a heart of GOLD?!!!
And thank you Gail for this precious gift for the children. I am certain it will be cherished for years to come.
God Bless You lovely ladies and I know the children are blessed because of you.

5 comments:

Jewels of My Heart said...

I will start the bidding for this little Mei Mei at $25.00....

jennifer said...

I'll jump in with $30.

redmaryjanes said...

$35.00

Anonymous said...

$40.00!!!!

Lea

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I don't think I should bid on any more! I am going to be in trouble!

Lea