has donated this incredable box from China.... It is too cool for words.... here is her description of it.
"I would like to donate this box to your auction. I found them locally, but they came from China. The woman I bought them from said they were used in the fields of China. I don't know any more about them than that, but they are very cool. I had one extra, so I would love to put it in the auction. I will also gladly pay for the shipping. The top of the box measures 13"x13". Let me know if you need any more information than that."
I am just at a loss for words..... perhaps it is due to the fact that I love China and her people so much and when I saw this box and that it was used in the fields of China by someone.... or someones.... it just makes feel like I can almost reach out and touch them....
This is such a beautiful treasure filled with culture and history....... Thank you Jennifer.... thank you so much.
This Auction Item has ENDED
Congratulations to the Kopicki Family on winning this treasure from China with the high bid of $47.00
Thank you so much to the Kopicki Family and Jennifer for helping save a precious child's life. Jennifer, I know how special this is and I am touched that you were willing to part with it to help a child in need. I am certain that it's new owners will treasure it...
God Bless You All



17 comments:
$10 from me!
$15
I cried when I read this. I remember what a treasure it was for Jen. G-d she rocks!!
LOVE it...I am in for $20
What an amazing antique...and from our daughter's homeland!!! I can't stop looking at this! Do you know I sold a small Pepsi crate this size on Ebay for $70. I would imagine this box is at least worth that or more! I can see it with some Asian flowers in it.
Just to let everyone know.. I have one of these.. from Jennifer.. and it is AMAZING..
It is so much neater in person...
Start bidding girls...LOL
Okay... I can't take it anymore... $22
How interesting...i love thinking about what thestory behind it might be! $25 for me!
Sorry...this box is mine! :) $27
I'm not willing to give up yet! 30.00
Oh Andrea...you're not going to make this easy on me are you? heehee I will go $32! I already have a spot chosen...it must come to St. Louis. :)
Sorry Robyn...hate to make things hard, but I just can't give up yet.... $35.00. It will be great for Lillie to have something else from her home!
hmm....I've been watching this box since it was posted and I LOVE it! I'm really quite surprised the bidding hasn't gone much higher. Still several days left so I'm going to think on it for a while. :) Daleea, what time on the 15th does this auction end?
Hellooooooooo,
I try to close out the auctions as late as possible (Eastern Standard Time)
So, I will be closing it on the
15th between 10:00 PM and Midnight Eastern Standard Time...
Sorry I can't tell you an exact time but with kids and life.... there isn't a guarantee I when I can sit down at the computer. lol
I'm in for $40. I LOVE these.
Okay, I will go $45.... I am so hoping that everyone will forget to come back and bid.... but I am sure that will never happen!!!!!!
We are in for $47.00. Glad you haven't closed the bidding.
Post a Comment