AUCTION RULES AND INFORMATION

If you would like to bid on an item:
*Please place your bid by leaving your Name, Email, and Bid Amount in the comments section of the item you are bidding on.
If you have an item you would like to donate:
*Please email me with a picture and s&h charge at jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com.
IF YOU WIN THE AUCTION:
*Please pay your high bid amount directly to Starfish Children's Services by clicking on the link on the sidebar. (Under GIFT INFORMATION please mark ON BEHALF OF and type in SURGERY FUND. *Please forward the receipt they email you to
jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com with your shipping address.
I will then email the person who has donated your item so they can get it mailed out to you. They will then be able to email you back if there is a Shipping charge with their address to send it to or how to pay them via PayPal.
Thank you all for helping to make a difference in the lives of these precious children. May God Bless You and May God Bless the Children...

DONATION Guidelines~

First and foremost... thank you to each lady who has so graciously given a donation or donations. From the bottom of my heart I thank you. What a blessing you are.
Donation Guidelines~ I am not able to accept any donation that is in any way related to Halloween, Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, etc.
I am a born again Christian and several years ago the Lord convicted my heart regarding these areas. Although not everyone shares in my convictions, Jesus has made me aware that they are Pagan and that they do not glorify God. This auction site ultimately belongs to Him, as do the precious children at Starfish Foster Home. So, as much as I appreciate these donations and I know they come from the love in your hearts. I am not able to accept them.
Thank you so much for your understanding and for your giving hearts for the children.
God Bless You,
Daleea

DISCLAIMER:

To whom it may concern; this Auction is in no way affiliated with the Starfish Foster Home. It is my personal blog. The thoughts, beliefs, etc. expressed on this blog are in no way affiliated with the Starfish Foster Home. I began this auction and this site as a means to raise money to help save the lives of these precious children that I love. However it is just that... a personal blog where the proceeds go to the charity of my choice~ Startfish Foster Home. I am in no way a part of their organization.
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SO FAR $8,767.00

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Auction Item # 18 Lady Bug Frame



has made and donated this darling Lady Bug Frame.

This bright picture frame measures 6.5" x 7" and has an opening for a 3.25" x 4.5" photo. The frame has been decorated with red paper and yellow ladybug fabric. Both a red with black dots ribbon and a yellow ladybug ribbon adorn the frame. 2 little ladybugs are on the edge of the photo opening. Frame can be turned to hold a photo horizontally.

Shipping is $4.00 (if the High Bid is $15.00 or higher Diana will pay for the Shipping.)

Please visit Diana's site... it is filled with lots of wonderful goodies!

Thank you so much Diana. The frame is too sweet and so are you. We appreciate your lovely gift to help the little ones who so desperately need us.

God bless You...
This Auction Item has ENDED
Kim has the high bid of $15.00
Thank you so much Kim and Diana... You are just wonderful!

7 comments:

Jewels of My Heart said...

Hi Diana, thank you so much for the darling frame. I have not been getting your emails. I have only been getting your comments and I have replied to them but I guess you aren't getting mine either. lol So strange.... I tried to email you from your site but it wouldn't go through either.... so, thank you for your donation and your hard work getting through to me in order to give it to the auction.
Have a blessed day!
Daleea

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

No...didn't get your emails at all. I am getting fed up with gmail, so I may switch soon.

Anyway, thanks for posting this item. I think we have to do all we can to get traffic to this site so that we can get BIDS! I wonder if Amanda can blog about it.

Jewels of My Heart said...

oh, Diana, I LOVE your sweet flashing pics.... too cute! What a little sweeting.
Sorry, we can't reach eachother. lol
That would be wonderful if Amanda can share about this Auction... the more people we get envolved the better.... I keep praying the Lord uses this and us in a mighty way for the children.
Thank you again and May God Bless You.

Kim said...

Okay.. I am starting the bid at $10.00..
Happy bidding..

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Daleea,

Can you change the description to say that if the bidding gets to $15, then I will pay the S/H!

Kim said...

Okay... I will bid $15.00...

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Kim...I'd have sent it to you for no charge...since I already have a package that I will need to send to you soon! LOL!