Author: Sarah Young
Jesus Calling is a collection of prayers written by missionary Sarah Young, who simply wrote exactly what she felt God was telling her. She knew they helped her draw closer to God and reading them is sure to help you do the same.
Jesus Calling is a collection of prayers written by missionary Sarah Young, who simply wrote exactly what she felt God was telling her. She knew they helped her draw closer to God and reading them is sure to help you do the same.
Nancy at Asennd.blogspot.com (private) has donated this beautiful book.
Please make your bid with your name and email in the comments section.
A s&h charge of $2.00 will be added to the high bid total.
Thank you Nancy!
(This Auction item has closed
Lea is the high bidder @ $20.00)
THANK YOU LEA and THANK YOU NANCY FOR HELPING THE CHILDREN!



5 comments:
I would like to bid on this. The only thing is that I want it for a gift and I would need it by May 14.
If this is possible, I will place a bid of $10
Paula
1mob@sbcglobal.net
If you win, I will be sure to get it out in the mail to you on May 8th. I know I'm not working this day, so I know I can promise this.
I would like to bid $15. Thanks! Robin at Red Thread Stitches
redthreadstitch@aol.com
I bid $20.00
Lea
Hi Lea,
Congratulations and thank you so much. When you get a chance please email me at jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com and I will give you the details of how to close out the auction....
All you have to do is pay the bid amount via the STARFISH sidebar link and the Shipping goes to Nancy along with your address so she can mail it to you.
Please get in touch when you can.
God Bless You,
Daleea
Post a Comment