has so graciously donated these beautiful travel pillowcases that she designed exclusively for this auction out of these gorgeous Asian fabrics. These can not be purchased any where else. She is also including two 12x16 travel pillows and free shipping within the U.S..
The first pillowcase is made with "Sister's of the Golden Temple" fabric accented with "Asian Butterflies". The second matching pillowcase is made with "Asian Butterflies". You can't tell by the photo but the Asian Butterfly fabric has a beautiful gold sheen to it and she stitched it with gold metallic thread.
Robin said, "After making these I want a set for me! :) Anyway...I hope they help your babies! :) " They are created and ready for shipping to the highest bidder.
Thank you so much Robin, they are beautiful! Also, head over to Robin's blog Red Thread Stitches to see her beautiful dresses that she creates. She is raising the money to pay for her adoption costs to bring her daughter home so please take a look.... No doubt you will find something just perfect for your little princess.
The first pillowcase is made with "Sister's of the Golden Temple" fabric accented with "Asian Butterflies". The second matching pillowcase is made with "Asian Butterflies". You can't tell by the photo but the Asian Butterfly fabric has a beautiful gold sheen to it and she stitched it with gold metallic thread.
Robin said, "After making these I want a set for me! :) Anyway...I hope they help your babies! :) " They are created and ready for shipping to the highest bidder.
Thank you so much Robin, they are beautiful! Also, head over to Robin's blog Red Thread Stitches to see her beautiful dresses that she creates. She is raising the money to pay for her adoption costs to bring her daughter home so please take a look.... No doubt you will find something just perfect for your little princess.
(This Auction Item has ENDED)
Kelly from Truly Blessed has the high bid of $25.00 plus another $5.00 donation since Robin is paying for the shipping. Woohoo that brings us up to $930.00 raised.
Thank you so much Kelly and Robin for being such a blessing to these precious children.






8 comments:
I'll start:
$15.00
I'll raise you to $18.00. :)
I don't think so -- I think these are mine...
$20
Come on! Chloe loves pillows...and the butterfly one will be a big hit! $22
I'll be taking these on the plane when we fly to China in JUNE!!!!!!
$25.00
June?!! How exciting!!!! Oh they will be perfect!!
Well, when I envision you on the plane with my pillows, I have to say that my heart melts. I'll be nice and let you have them...unless someone else steps in to outbid you, and then I'll be back in!
:)
Woohoo Kelly! Thank you for your wonderful donation! Please let me know where to ship the pillows...they are ready to head to China!
Post a Comment