has donated this DARLING LADY BUG ENSEMBLE!
Below is the description she sent.
It is 2 pieces and new with tags still on. Size 5. The pants are supposed to be 3/4 length, but this fits my 3 year old with the pants being full length right now, so she has some room to grow in it. It really is a very sweet little outfit. The top has a layer of a transparent material covering the design. I will cover the S&H costs!Have a great day!Blessings,Michelle
Thank you so much Michelle..... I continue to be humbled by the giving, caring hearts of all of you who are coming together to make a difference. Most of our auctions haven't ended yet and we have raised $585.00 to go towards saving a child's life. At this rate we will pay for an entire surgery in no time!
GOD BLESS YOU!
This Auction Item has ENDED
Andrea is our winner with the high bid of $30.00
Thank you both Andrea and Michelle.... you have each made a difference in a child's life... one step closer to their surgery to save their life.




4 comments:
This is darling! $15.00
Very cute, but too big for now...but I'll bid $18!
Now that would fit Miss Grace now.
I'll bid $25.00
As fast as Lillie is growing, I think it will fit her and be something we can grow into also!!!!
I bid 30.00
Post a Comment