AUCTION RULES AND INFORMATION

If you would like to bid on an item:
*Please place your bid by leaving your Name, Email, and Bid Amount in the comments section of the item you are bidding on.
If you have an item you would like to donate:
*Please email me with a picture and s&h charge at jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com.
IF YOU WIN THE AUCTION:
*Please pay your high bid amount directly to Starfish Children's Services by clicking on the link on the sidebar. (Under GIFT INFORMATION please mark ON BEHALF OF and type in SURGERY FUND. *Please forward the receipt they email you to
jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com with your shipping address.
I will then email the person who has donated your item so they can get it mailed out to you. They will then be able to email you back if there is a Shipping charge with their address to send it to or how to pay them via PayPal.
Thank you all for helping to make a difference in the lives of these precious children. May God Bless You and May God Bless the Children...

DONATION Guidelines~

First and foremost... thank you to each lady who has so graciously given a donation or donations. From the bottom of my heart I thank you. What a blessing you are.
Donation Guidelines~ I am not able to accept any donation that is in any way related to Halloween, Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, etc.
I am a born again Christian and several years ago the Lord convicted my heart regarding these areas. Although not everyone shares in my convictions, Jesus has made me aware that they are Pagan and that they do not glorify God. This auction site ultimately belongs to Him, as do the precious children at Starfish Foster Home. So, as much as I appreciate these donations and I know they come from the love in your hearts. I am not able to accept them.
Thank you so much for your understanding and for your giving hearts for the children.
God Bless You,
Daleea

DISCLAIMER:

To whom it may concern; this Auction is in no way affiliated with the Starfish Foster Home. It is my personal blog. The thoughts, beliefs, etc. expressed on this blog are in no way affiliated with the Starfish Foster Home. I began this auction and this site as a means to raise money to help save the lives of these precious children that I love. However it is just that... a personal blog where the proceeds go to the charity of my choice~ Startfish Foster Home. I am in no way a part of their organization.
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SO FAR $8,767.00

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Auction Item # 45 Adoptees Memory Book


(click to enlarge pic)
Susan from the Munsinger3
has donated this Adorable Adoptees Memory Book from Adoptshoppe.com She has included the following information on it.
(I don't see anything like it on their website anymore?) the pages inside are adorable and color printed on quality stock paper. I paid $38.95 for it in 2004 and just never got around to using it. :-( It would be cool if someone still waiting or having just got home (with all this info. still fresh in their memories) puts it to good use.
I will ship it for a flat rate of $5.00 in the US. Outside the US. please let me know.
It's a 3 ring binder with preprinted pages to help you fill it for your new child.... And since it's a binder you can pick and choose for your specific situation. Here is a brief description of all the pages include:
Page 1. To: From:
2.Legacy of an Adopted Child Poem
3.Mom and Dad info
4.The Start to our dream
5.The references who helped make us a family
6.Our social worker
7.We found out you were coming!
8.The first people we told....
9.Welcome!
10.Messages from family and friends and grandparents....
11. more family/friends info....
12.Welcoming shower
13.Welcoming shower..pix and gifts rec'd
14.The final decree of adoption
15.Official adoption documents(envelope)
16.Photos
17.The day you were born
18.Birth cert. (envelope)
19.As we prepared to pick you up...
20.The day of arrival
21.Arrival day continued
22.A page of "Firsts"
23.The news headlines when you arrived
24.Referral picture page
25.All about your name
26.Our family tree
27.Our family members and friends
28.Our home
29.Spiritual and religious ceremonies and celebrations
30. More spiritual and religious
31. Birthdays
32.Special holidays we celebrated
33. More special holidays
34.Cute, funny and happy memories
35.Health records
36. Dental records
37.Writing your name
38.First friends
39.School photos
40.Favorite photo
41.Your drawings and writings (envelope)
42.Coming to America (for international adoptions)
43.Coming to America photo (for IA)
44.Naturalization (IA)
45.Photos (IA)
46.When you came to America (passport,visa,airplane tickets,id bracelet) (envelope) (IA)
47.Your birth mother
48.Your birth father
49.Your foster parents
50.Your foster family
Thank you so much Susan for helping the children... God Bless You friend...
This Auction Item has ENDED
Michelle is the winner with the high bid of $10.00
Thank you so much Susan and Michelle for helping pay for a life saving surgery for a precious child in need.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I will bid $10! :)
We're waiting for our third child so this will be perfect!