
Colleen from The Miller Life
has donated this incredible Gymboree mandarin style jacket size 12-18 months This is gorgeous! I bought in 2004 and my daughter only wore a couple of times. It is in great condition. I was going to hold on to it but love the idea of it going for such a wonderful cause. Whoever gets it you must send me a photo of your little one in it!:) shipping 3.50
Thank you so much Colleen for your heart for the children and for this little jacket that will surly put a sweet smile on someone's Mandarin Princess' face.
This auction item has ENDED
Paula is the winner with the high bid of $35.00 Thank you so much ladies for making a difference in a child's life!



8 comments:
$20.00...love it!
$25.00...
$26.00
Oh wow, it's gorgeous, wanted one of those and Lily had a meltdown in the store so we left without it:( $28.00
$29.00
I'll bid $30
$31.00
I'll bid $35
Post a Comment