
The Heavenly Man: The Remarkable True Story of Chinese Christian Brother Yun
This is the story of how God took a young, half-starved boy from a poor village in Henan Province and used him mightily to preach the gospel despite intense persecution. Yun shares about how the BTJ vision has impacted his life and ministry. Instead of focusing on the many miracles or experiences of suffering, Yun prefers to emphasize the character and beauty of Jesus. This astonishing book will form a watershed in your spiritual life.
This is the story of how God took a young, half-starved boy from a poor village in Henan Province and used him mightily to preach the gospel despite intense persecution. Yun shares about how the BTJ vision has impacted his life and ministry. Instead of focusing on the many miracles or experiences of suffering, Yun prefers to emphasize the character and beauty of Jesus. This astonishing book will form a watershed in your spiritual life.
Kristy from can you hear me Singing His Praises
just sent me this book simply because she is WONDERFUL! Well, I had just bought one for myself a few days ago on her recommendation. So, the two of us decided it must be meant for the auction... I have almost finished reading it and it is a must read! It will inspire you, it will humble you, it will move you, it will draw you closer to Jesus. I will pay the shipping.
Now, this is just a thought... this book is so very special... I was thinking, that perhaps the high bidder when they are done reading the book might want to re-donate it to the auction. And we can just keep passing it on and raising more money to help pay for the babies surgeries. Just a thought and you are by no means obligated to do so. However, even if you are not the high bidder... you MUST READ THIS BOOK!
I love you all and I pray for God's blessings to be upon you. So far, together we have raised more than $800.00 to go towards a surgery. GOD BLESS YOU and THANK YOU...
This Auction Item has ENDED
Debbie, you are our winner with the high bid of $25.00
Thank you so much for your kindness.... I can tell you that this book is priceless.... it will touch the very core of your heart and soul.
God Bless You



2 comments:
This sounds like a great book! I bid $15.00.
I bid $25.
Sounds like an amazing book!!!
If I win, I'd be glad to re-auction & keep this book going as a fundraiser.
my email is eriksenvp at gmail dot com
thanks! debbie
Post a Comment