has donated this beautiful Diaper Bag Backpack that she purchased in China.
She is also paying for the Shipping.
What a wonderful donation.... for all of you Moms who have returned from China and are still thinking.... "WHY didn't I buy one of those diaper bags?!!!!" and for all of you Moms that are waiting to travel to China to bring your baby home..... for all of you Moms whose diaper bag is like mine (WORN OUT) here is your chance! A beautiful bag and you help a child.
I have one that I bought in China too and I actually use it as my Bible bag. I works wonderful...
Thank you so much Stefanie for your lovely donation and for your heart for the children.
This Auction Item has ENDED
Congratulations Gail! You are the winner with the high bid of $40.00
Thank you so much Stefanie and Gail for making a difference...




4 comments:
$25.00
Okay.. I want this... $30.00
$35...sorry Kim.
$40.00, love this.
Post a Comment