You guessed it......... KIMBERLEY!!!!
She emailed me that she went shopping on her lunch break yesterday and today searching for donations for the auction. Well, I'd say she hit the jackpot!
This little Pink and White polka dot dress is so darling. It comes with a matching pink diaper cover and is a size 24 months. It is brand new and has it's original tags. Kimberley will pay for shipping
Kimberley... you inspire me to be a better person. Your heart for our Starfish babies and all you have done for them is beautiful... Your precious Sophia is in my prayers and I pray that she has someone taking care of her like you are taking care of these little ones...
God's Speed
This auction item has ENDED
Kelly is the winner with the high bid of $20.00
Thank you ladies for all of your help and donations for the children.




2 comments:
I'll bid $15
This would be nice for Hannah on her 1st birthday.
This is just too pretty, $20!
Post a Comment