AUCTION RULES AND INFORMATION

If you would like to bid on an item:
*Please place your bid by leaving your Name, Email, and Bid Amount in the comments section of the item you are bidding on.
If you have an item you would like to donate:
*Please email me with a picture and s&h charge at jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com.
IF YOU WIN THE AUCTION:
*Please pay your high bid amount directly to Starfish Children's Services by clicking on the link on the sidebar. (Under GIFT INFORMATION please mark ON BEHALF OF and type in SURGERY FUND. *Please forward the receipt they email you to
jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com with your shipping address.
I will then email the person who has donated your item so they can get it mailed out to you. They will then be able to email you back if there is a Shipping charge with their address to send it to or how to pay them via PayPal.
Thank you all for helping to make a difference in the lives of these precious children. May God Bless You and May God Bless the Children...

DONATION Guidelines~

First and foremost... thank you to each lady who has so graciously given a donation or donations. From the bottom of my heart I thank you. What a blessing you are.
Donation Guidelines~ I am not able to accept any donation that is in any way related to Halloween, Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, etc.
I am a born again Christian and several years ago the Lord convicted my heart regarding these areas. Although not everyone shares in my convictions, Jesus has made me aware that they are Pagan and that they do not glorify God. This auction site ultimately belongs to Him, as do the precious children at Starfish Foster Home. So, as much as I appreciate these donations and I know they come from the love in your hearts. I am not able to accept them.
Thank you so much for your understanding and for your giving hearts for the children.
God Bless You,
Daleea

DISCLAIMER:

To whom it may concern; this Auction is in no way affiliated with the Starfish Foster Home. It is my personal blog. The thoughts, beliefs, etc. expressed on this blog are in no way affiliated with the Starfish Foster Home. I began this auction and this site as a means to raise money to help save the lives of these precious children that I love. However it is just that... a personal blog where the proceeds go to the charity of my choice~ Startfish Foster Home. I am in no way a part of their organization.
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SO FAR $8,767.00

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Auction Item #20 Handmade Baby Ensemble



has donated this precious little handmade outfit. It is made with beautiful imported yarn.

size 0-3 months

What a darling Baby Shower Gift this would make....

shipping $3.50?

Thank you so much April for this little treasure.... and thank you for your heart for the babies at Starfish and all you have done to help them....

May God Bless you my dear friend....
This Auction Item has ENDED
Congratulations to Paula who was the high bidder with her bid of $20.00
This beautiful outfit will surely become a family heirloom, passed down from generation to generation.
Thank you Paula for your and April... Your hearts for the children will not only help save their lives but touch and inspire others to join in and make a difference too.... One Child At A Time...
May the Lord Bless You

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG~ That is precious!

I'd bid but I don't know anyone with a newborn.

April said...

Thanks...my mother-in-law made it for me years ago and she does beautiful work. Her work is flawless every time. She is the best knitter I have ever met.

redmaryjanes said...

I will bid $15.00. I know someone who is expecting.

Paula said...

I'll bid $20
I'm thnking positive that I'll need it for another little one.