
This is my latest Lady Peep Design... MeiLin's Garden
It is a size 3T... Now, I have to confess..... as I was making this for the auction... there is so much fabric and so many hours and hours it took creating it. (I am very slow at the sewing machine and I have to do French Seams because my machine doesn't have a finishing stitch so it basically is like sewing the garment twice.) Anyway, by the time I had it finished I thought to myself that I would not be creating another one of this design! Then I had Hannah try it on..... I WANT ONE TOO! Honestly, the pics don't do it justice. It is absolutely darling on. Peep must have one too. lol... The top can be worn as a dress or over the pants. The little mock apron has a little frog button on the bottom corner. The knots on the bib can be untied and adjusted to make shorter or longer. The pants are not full length... can be worn as such or if your little one is taller as capris. I don't like to toot my own horn ladies...... But this little number is TOO TOO CUTE!
shipping will be $3.50
Happy Bidding!!!!!!! It's been very quiet at the auction so hopefully more people will make their way here and join in on the fun!
This Auction Item has ENDED
Paula is the winner with the high bid of $60.00
Thank you Paula for all you have done to make a difference in a child's life!



12 comments:
Back off ladies...I don't care if Eliana can't wear this until next summer...I WANT IT. I bid $40.00.
I am not scared of you, April!
$45
okay, here is my first bid.....$50....how is that Diana? LOL
Darn...why did I email Mendy about this auction item????? (Good thing that Kim in out of town...maybe she won't notice this one!)
$55!!
I thought everyone would be out of town! Can't go any higher...I'm leaving for China soon!
oh, Diana, you are oh, so sneaky! Dare I go to $58.....yes, I will! $58 is my bid.....
hey when does this auction end????? I need to keep ahead of my friend, Diana?
April, when do you leave for China? I would love to follow your journey!
We hopefully leave in July, but might have to wait until September. Come over to theroadtosiji.blogspot.com. I am so glad so many of you are bidding on this incredible outfit. Have fun bidding.
I'll bid $60
Well since I am on vacation I guess I can't bid... so I guess that I will wait until I get home... and then SNEAK in on this one...LOL..
Have a Great Weekend
Gosh, if we were getting a girl I'd be bidding on this one. Have fun ladies. :)
I can't bid but this is GORGEOUS!!
Post a Comment